Eastern Michigan

Dr Z

Who will win  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaaaannnndddd now its 7-0 EMU.... run defense looks pathetic...

My favorite is the EMU announcers saying, "If there's a way to beat Akron, it's the running game." All I could think was, if you don't have to throw it, why would you?

*sigh*

Yeah, the season statistics can be deceiving if you don't look beyond the surface. Aside from VMI, no team we played had any reason to throw the ball. It's not like that we've been shutting down the passing game.

I loved how the announcers brought up the stat that Akron has the 22nd best pass defense in the nation... but yes, when you don't need to pass the ball to beat us, why would you? Makes our pass defense "look" good, though, so I guess we'll take our victories where we can get them.

I loved how the announcers brought up the stat that Akron has the 22nd best pass defense in the nation... but yes, when you don't need to pass the ball to beat us, why would you? Makes our pass defense "look" good, though, so I guess we'll take our victories where we can get them.

This is pathetic. We are getting physically manhandled by Eastern freaking Michigan. I am officially on the fire Ianello bandwagon. Our program has regressed to the point that he can't right this ship.

3 stinky plays followed by 2 stellar plays...what a quick reversal. JDunn is the swami.

this wind is really affecting the game. we need to score while we have it at our back.

agreed.... current and last possession started around the 35 of EMU... we have to capitalize on the favorable conditions while we can. Our D is, SOMEHOW, holding them from driving down the field and we can't afford to miss opportunities...