Eastern Michigan

Dr Z

Who will win  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks Ianello and his team failed the second big test of the year. They lost to a team that has perenially been the worst if not one of the worst teams in DI.

The mistakes indicate a team that is not prepared by the coaching staff.

The fact that the defense gave up 200+ on the ground against a team that is 1 dimensional in that regard means there has been no progress there.

The Zips got 100+ yards on the ground but were still woeful in the passing game. Ianello keeps talking about play action. His QB can't run play action because teams know he can't throw the ball consistently down field. Moore's best play was when HE caught a TD pass. Thats pathetic. Ianello can't get him in a situation to succeed. Moore can not play effectively in this offense they way the coaching staff has it configured.

Better hope FIU is uninterested next week. Otherwise its a blowout at home.

I'd say the final score accurately reflected the difference between Akron and EMU.

So would the betting public. We came within 1/2 point of covering the spread so at least it was a moral victory.

Where did you place your bet Fan? I locked in at 8 1/2. It's all you can eat flapjacks at the Waffle House for me and the Mrs. this morning. Go Zips.