Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Kangaroo

Ianello G-O-N-E!?

320 posts in this topic

Most exciting thing that has happened in Zips football this year. They are not going to let YouTube pick another one are they?

This site says it's a done deal.

Believe what you want...but Christmas may have come early for Zips Football Fans!

Wow.....this site has been hit or miss in the past. I'm reminded of the line in Dumb and Dumber. "So you're saying, there's a CHANCE!!!"

I'm reminded of the line in Dumb and Dumber. "So you're saying, there's a CHANCE!!!"

"Shaving!"

Only question left, will JZ84 be hired as Paul Winters agent for the interviewing process? :D

Only question left, will JZ84 be hired as Paul Winters agent for the interviewing process? :D

:rofl:

Nice! I earned that one.

If this source is accurate, then this is very good news. I wish ICoach and his family well, but it is time to make a change. Hopefully his replacement is a proven HC or Coordinator and not a recruiting director or inexperienced position coach. I pray that the school does a thorough vetting process and spends the $$ necessary to hire the right guy. The Alumni, Students, Faculty, team, and community deserve much better than this. Thanks for for sharing Captain!

If true, how much did the dynamic duo of Mark Zuckerberg and bobbyake have to do with this? :D

If true, how much did the dynamic duo of Mark Zuckerberg and bobbyake have to do with this? :D

I choose to believe it had everything to do with it! :D

It's on the internet. It must be true!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! :bow:

If true, I also wish iCoach & family the best, of course. But for the sake of the UA football program, wow, I sure hope this is true.

Love to have been a fly on the wall if that conversation actually took place. Be interesting to see if it happens if it came from Proenza or Wistrcill.

It would be great news. But, based on everything I know, I am still quite certain it won't happen.

if this is true, do we give Tom Wistrcill a mulligan?

I'm hanging on the word "RELEASED" in that rumor.

I'm HOPING that means "You walk away with your two years of pay and no more; we release you from a 3-year assignment elsewhere within the University (purgatory)."

Both parties shake hands and walk away from each other.

I'm HOPING that means "You walk away with your two years of pay and no more; we release you from a 3-year assignment elsewhere within the University (purgatory)."

But seriously. wealth, health, and happiness to him and his.

We should keep an eye on ADscoop.com as well... ;)

I have to say that I certainly didn't detect any notion of this while listening to Zips Live last night. That doesn't really mean much, I know. Of course, he might not have known at that time (or now for that matter).

I think I'm going to do my best to listen to skip and dismiss this. I just can't get my hopes up yet at this point. :D

My thoughts as well. I was surprised by the phrase "released from contract".

That seems to contradict what I have heard round here that R.I. will continue to get paid even if he doesn't coach.

If true, Rob I'll help you pack and buy you a beer of your choice.

If the rumor is true, Ianello's previous credentials will almost certainly land him a good-paying assistant position with a major program, and he and his family will do just fine. Odds are against him getting another shot at a head coaching job, though.

id say yes for 1 year. if he mucks up the next hire, he better be on the way out the door too