Zips streaming link

UADavid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an absolutely gorgeous day for football in western Michigan. (I vacation in western Michigan, about 1&1/2 hours northwest of Kalamazoo and absolutely love it up/over there.) The forecast for today's kickoff in K-Zoo is 51 & sunny; not too windy. The only chance I gave the listless Zips of holding WMU to under 42 was poor weather. Well, that's out the window.We're so decrepit I actually find myself hoping for a decisive beatdown today; it won't leave the UA trustees with much of a choice as to whether or not to relieve iCoach of his duties. Whether Jim Tressel is in the cards or not is irrelevant to me. I just want to see someone -anyone- else at the helm.

I'm rooting for the Zips to win AND a new coach.
Best case scenario for fans of the program.
Thank you for proper perspective. I'm posting as a desperate cry for help. I think I'm losing my mind! :)
Concluding my second season as a Zip fan. Could not have made it without this board. The biggest triumph of the season has been the member's push for *newcoach*. Remind me never to piss you guys off. And, I too, am hoping for a win. The pressure is off the team--who knows? (I see that my capacity to hope has not been completely crushed).

Typical end to the first drive.
Did he get face-masked on that play?Alex Carder's not playing for WMU?
I couldn't tell, my streaming video keeps breaking up.Typical end to WMU's first drive as well! I think that 27 point spread was a little slim, should've made some money today.