Zips streaming link

UADavid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you!! The beaches in Michigan are some of the best in the country.

It's an absolutely gorgeous day for football in western Michigan. (I vacation in western Michigan, about 1&1/2 hours northwest of Kalamazoo and absolutely love it up/over there.) The forecast for today's kickoff in K-Zoo is 51 & sunny; not too windy. The only chance I gave the listless Zips of holding WMU to under 42 was poor weather. Well, that's out the window.We're so decrepit I actually find myself hoping for a decisive beatdown today; it won't leave the UA trustees with much of a choice as to whether or not to relieve iCoach of his duties. Whether Jim Tressel is in the cards or not is irrelevant to me. I just want to see someone -anyone- else at the helm.

Lucky you!! The beaches in Michigan are some of the best in the country.
It's an absolutely gorgeous day for football in western Michigan. (I vacation in western Michigan, about 1&1/2 hours northwest of Kalamazoo and absolutely love it up/over there.) The forecast for today's kickoff in K-Zoo is 51 & sunny; not too windy. The only chance I gave the listless Zips of holding WMU to under 42 was poor weather. Well, that's out the window.We're so decrepit I actually find myself hoping for a decisive beatdown today; it won't leave the UA trustees with much of a choice as to whether or not to relieve iCoach of his duties. Whether Jim Tressel is in the cards or not is irrelevant to me. I just want to see someone -anyone- else at the helm.
They really are. I also love the gulf coast of Florida, but honestly, some of the beaches in western Michigan are just as nice.

GP1 I beg to differ....I don't think the talent can be this bad. I think the coaching is abysmal and actually absent...coaching isn't even happening with this group. From what I've heard iCoach is a micromanager and doesn't let the coaches coach...he is trying to do it all and failing miserably as we can see.

GP1 I beg to differ....I don't think the talent can be this bad. I think the coaching is abysmal and actually absent...coaching isn't even happening with this group. From what I've heard iCoach is a micromanager and doesn't let the coaches coach...he is trying to do it all and failing miserably as we can see.
I don't disagree that he is a bad coach. I'm going to trust my eyes though. I see guys who have the speed of someone running in sand compared to the other team. I see guys who don't jump as high as the other team's guys do. I see guys who can't run fast enough on kickoff return to get back to block before the defenders are by them. I see both QB with weak arms. I see defensive linemen who don't have the speed or strength to get off of blocks of more athletic players on offense.A huge complaint I have is the players have quit. There is no heart on this team and there isn't a single one of them who couldn't be replaced.