Zips streaming link

UADavid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there was a thread on here at some point about which game was the lowest point in the history of Zips football. I believe we have a new champion.

+1.

I believe the consensus was this year's Cincy game.

That may have been trumped by getting run out of our own house by K e n t this year.

But now down by 61 to WMU has to take the cake.

I'm trying to avoid what's going on. But Hilltopper just called me on his cell phone and said he can't get to a computer until later tonight, and he wants me to post this for him right now:

All Zips fans should pity the poor WMU cheerleaders. Each time the Broncos score, their cheerleaders do as many pushups as they have points on the board. In the first 8 minutes of the 2nd half, the WMU cheerleaders had to do 177 pushups.

can someone please tell me why chisholm is out there embarrassing himself ? this is stupid i dont wanna watch the akron chisholms i would like to watch the zips even if they are horrible. nothing like the coaches losing faith in their players, only makes the players hate the game/coaches even more.