IP Board Update?

This is to the moderators/ZN.o gods...

I know that a lot of ZN.o users know about the issue with posting from their iPad/iPhone/iPod to Zipsnation. IP Board has an iOS app (and Android app) that's out that allows iOS users to post easily to any IPB forum that they are members of but it requires that the site run on 3.1 or newer.

Any chance that ZN.o will update at any point? I know that the site is fantastic the way it is, but it really sucks not being able to post from my iPhone. I have a snarky/witty comment to add sometimes when i'm on the run and it's disappointing when I lose the inspiration by the time i get to my PC. :unsure:

Oh...and does anyone have any suggestions to alleviate this problem in the short term?

Would the new software have the ability to automatically exclude multiple quotes when posting with the Add Reply button?

Many of the forums I post on have this feature, which only quotes the last post responded to.

This would eliminate the continuing ZN.o problem of posts that include quotes from the previous 10 posts.