CSU Tickets

Dave in Green

I checked in with UA's Erin Horning to see if there was a block of tickets to the CSU game for Zips fans. She said no, but put me in touch with Carrie Neville at CSU. Carrie provided some excellent advice on which sections to sit in to be closest to the Zips bench. Below is a copy of the information that Carrie provided for Zips fans:

------------------------

The comp tickets that the team receives are in 104 directly behind the team bench. I would tell fans to buy seats in 104. They will be mixed in with our season ticket holders and the general public, but that will get them the closest to the bench.

If 104 sells out, I would suggest going into 103. This puts you along the baseline, but would still keep you near your bench.

All of our lower level sections start with AA. There are 6 rows of double letters (AA-FF) and then it starts over at A. I actually do not like the double letter seats even though you are down low. The sight lines aren’t always the greatest with the team bench, media table, etc. Seat #1 is always on the right hand side of a section when you are sitting down. (All lower level sections have 14 seats in the aisle.) In 103, you definitely want to be in the higher numbered seats.

Hopefully that helps. If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks and we will see you Saturday!

Carrie Neville

Director of Ticketing & Fan Development

Cleveland State Athletics

CSU Ticket Information