Panini's Akron - Bracket Buster Party

mnhouse

Friday night is BRACKET BUSTER WEEKEND. For those of you that do not know what that is; it consists of the top mid-major men’s basketball teams across the country. They play against each other in a battle for the few remaining at-large births for the NCAA tournament. Akron is playing at Nevada at 9:00 p.m. on Friday on ESPNU. I would like to formally invite all of you to come downtown to Panini’s on Main Street where we will have drink specials, food specials and free appetizers for those of you that arrive early. The party will start at 8:45 and run all night long. We will also be giving out a couple of iPod Nanos and some other prizes for those in attendance. We will be periodically announcing the winners so you must be there to win!Another one of these could be in our future! :macc:

Although I haven't seen it in print, it appears that the JAR will not be open for the Nevada game. Since the Zip Athletic website has an article on Panini's carrying the game, I assume that the JAR is no longer an option. UAM? I was planning on going to the JAR and I know others that were also planning on the JAR for the game so let's get that straight. Go zips.