2:45 pm ET: adiPower vs Prime

4:30 pm ET: adiZero vs adiPure

Sunday, January 8

2:30 pm ET: adiPower vs adiZero

4:25 pm ET: Prime vs adiPure

Tuesday, January 10

10:00 am ET: adiZero vs Prime

11:55 am ET: adiPower vs adiPure

Watched part of the first half of the first game. Darren set up the goal that Prime scored, and the teams ended the half tied at 1.

I'm surprised Mattocks is even participating in the Combine. Why risk an injury. Andrew Wenger is not there.

I'm surprised Mattocks is even participating in the Combine. Why risk an injury. Andrew Wenger is not there.

Well Wenger has other commitments, he isn't there because he's at the Hermann Trophy reception and then he has U-23 camp apparently. Still though, Darren really doesn't have much to prove. He is still a top pick no matter what. The first team that wants a striker is going to pick Darren. It will probably be Montreal, but if he goes lower it's just because those teams wanted a more defensive player, in my opinion.

Well Wenger has other commitments, he isn't there because he's at the Hermann Trophy reception and then he has U-23 camp apparently. Still though, Darren really doesn't have much to prove. He is still a top pick no matter what. The first team that wants a striker is going to pick Darren. It will probably be Montreal, but if he goes lower it's just because those teams wanted a more defensive player, in my opinion.

If Montreal decides to pass on Mattocks, I don't think he'll slip by the Revolution at #3

Thanks! I missed the US U-23 January Camp release today. I bet Ando is excited to see Joshua Gatt finally in camp

EDIT: BTW, love seeing Sarkodie getting more opportunities

If Montreal decides to pass on Mattocks, I don't think he'll slip by the Revolution at #3

Thanks! I missed the US U-23 January Camp release today. I bet Ando is excited to see Joshua Gatt finally in camp

EDIT: BTW, love seeing Sarkodie getting more opportunities

Actually it just got released, I only knew Wenger would be there because they mentioned it during one of the combine games.

I'm also excited about Kofi getting another call up, but I'm disappointed that Perry Kitchen still has not been called up. I know there was an injury or something during the last camp, is that still an issue? I really wanted to see him on this roster and I thought he had a chance to go far.

And yeah Ando is going to be so excited when he finds out about Josh Gatt.

Actually it just got released, I only knew Wenger would be there because they mentioned it during one of the combine games.

I'm also excited about Kofi getting another call up, but I'm disappointed that Perry Kitchen still has not been called up. I know there was an injury or something during the last camp, is that still an issue? I really wanted to see him on this roster and I thought he had a chance to go far.

And yeah Ando is going to be so excited when he finds out about Josh Gatt.

I still see Kitchen getting called into the February camp as long as he's healthy. Its possible he might get called into camp at a later date. I'm assuming the injury(I think turf toe) is still the issue. Unless he's still participating with Freiburg FC and wanted to stay.

Yaznasty or Crew8...did either of you happen to see any of the second Combine match today? I just wondered how Luke Holmes looked?

Thanks also for the U23 release. I've been looking daily for that since Christmas. I watched most of the 1st Combine match today and heard about Wenger the same way as Yaz. Mattocks was discussed quite a bit during that match. They also did a run down of recent #1 draft choices which included Steve Zakuani and talked a little about Kofi (perhaps because they knew he was on the U23 roster). [EDIT] I hope to catch the Combine matches [online again] on Sunday.

Yaznasty or Crew8...did either of you happen to see any of the second Combine match today? I just wondered how Luke Holmes looked?

Thanks also for the U23 release. I've been looking daily for that since Christmas. I watched most of the 1st Combine match today and heard about Wenger the same way as Yaz. Mattocks was discussed quite a bit during that match. They also did a run down of recent #1 draft choices which included Steve Zakuani and talked a little about Kofi (perhaps because they knew he was on the U23 roster). [EDIT] I hope to catch the Combine matches [online again] on Sunday.

I didn't get a chance to watch the Combine today. So I asked Travis Clark just now on twitter. His response, "He did ok, Smart player, looked decent, nothing great. International status won't help him, but he's good enough to play in MLS" I did read on Travis Clark's twitter feed earlier today that Coach Porter was in the house too.

I didn't get a chance to watch the Combine today. So I asked Travis Clark just now on twitter. His response, "He did ok, Smart player, looked decent, nothing great. International status won't help him, but he's good enough to play in MLS" I did read on Travis Clark's twitter feed earlier today that Coach Porter was in the house too.

Many thanks. I bet Caleb was there to check out prospects for the U23s. U-S-A!! :wave:

From Joe Mauceri on Top Drawer who watched combine games:

Who had a good game(or played better than I expected)? Darren Mattocks (Akron) - created the first goal absorbing the pressure before getting the ball out to Brendan King. He blazed by Perry. I liked his leaping ability on the far post on set pieces.

Who needs to improve?

Luke Holmes (Akron) - had a rough day and he didn't really get going after entering the game in the second half. His passing and his dribbling weren't sharp. He made a nice sliding shot just. Previously, he plunked a shot wide after a terrific dribble and cross by Sam Garza. He's better than he's showed.