G Thomas article today

hiroad1

The positive of George just getting assigned to his job and Terry coming on board is there can start out on the right foot. George should make sure Terry knows he will report the news to the best of his ability, but wants to be the inside man he comes to with information. He should try to development that inside scoop piece to keep us all informed. I look forward to the day I read an article from George where he is telling us the die hards don't know.

I do appreciate the article though and am fully aware for the bulk of the ABJ/Ohio.com readers this was all new news.

I look forward to the day I read an article from George where he is telling us the die hards don't know.

Good point. I think he did tell us something(s) we didn't know though.

1. Believes Wagner is taking a risk transfering to another school. I think he'll start there, but we didn't know how TB really felt.

2. Didn't beieve he ever had a shot to get Wagner.

3. I get the impression TB doesn't think Wagner is an NFL player if he isn't sure he can get on the field at Arizona.

Good article.