Biggest Hoops Game Since 1989!

ok, we took an ass kcking on the road in a tough situation. i can't see this team folding though in the last four games. i didn't see any quiting last night even when the team was down by 20. dials looked pissed and was giving it his all. they just got beat by a better team that was totally in the zone and couldn't miss. we can make tons of excuses for why the zips were blown out but i think even if we played our best on our home court, we'd still have a tough time beating nevada. that's a damned good team and would destroy anyone in the mac on their home court and probably on the road. hopefully this loss is just a bad memory and the team will concentrate on the mac championship now. this kinda reminds me of the loss to army in football. we took an ass kicking and came back to win the mac. the world's not over

Nevada was tall, athletic, and just absolutely ON FIRE. There was really nothing we could have done. We ran into the proverbial 'buzz saw.' KD should really let the Zips players know that we're not gonna face another team like that unless we make the NCAA FINAL FOUR!!! Good grief was Nevada on last night!!! Actually, in retrospect I'm glad that our game was NOT on ESPN2!!! Thanks ESPNU! No one but us hardcore Zippers witnessed that butt-whipping!Go Zips!