2013 offers

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played Indiana last year? News to me.

We won 3 games in 3 years.

That "marginal" UCF team won 10 games last year.

Judging by the knowledge you already displayed, it is probably safe to assume that you have no idea Kansas only won one game last season (South Dakota St).

I see no evidence they would beat us at all, let alone 4 touchdowns.

Indiana was the season before last...but even last season was awful like this season was.

I must have missed the top 25 ranked UCF team...oh that's right, I didn't. Very marginal. Who exactly they did beat last year worthy of any substance? Didn't even win a very weak CUSA conference. Tough team!!! :rolleyes:

I am very aware Kansas won one game last year and they still would slaughter Akron.

Is anyone else disappointed that CNN.com is now using Bleacher Report for their sports link instead of Sports Illustrated?

Absolutely. There is no way the quality of Bleacher Report is anywhere close to SI.com. Plus it annoys the hell out of me to click through their "lists". That had to be a money driven decision. If I see a sports story on CNN I don't even bother selecting it anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is anyone else disappointed that CNN.com is now using Bleacher Report for their sports link instead of Sports Illustrated?

Hell yes. Content aggregation is a joke, and CNN giving them validity is insane. Of course this is the same network jamming a Jodi Arias trial no one give a sh*t about down your throat 24/7.

I still stick to SI writers anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...