Mt. Pleasant

Quickzips

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The REAL ONLY QUESTION NOW IS BAD FOUL SHOOTING COULD VERY WELL COST THE ZIPS A MUCH MORE IMPORTANT GAME THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free throws and like always turnovers! we have to be averaging about 20 a game. That's 20 possessions lost, and 40 potential points...but more realistically about 15-20 points.

Not the prettiest W by any stretch, but a W is a W. The Zips looked like a team that is tired of being on the road. Luckily we get some home cooking for most of the remaining MAC schedule. Chalk this one up as a learning experience and move on to Toledo and a suddenly tougher than expected Eastern Michigan.

Were the Zips playing tonight? I just got home from a nice, relaxed dinner with the family.

But seriously, it's funny to read through this thread and see the emotional ups and downs of Zips fans.

Winning from behind and catching them at the end, winning from ahead all the way, winning from ahead and then almost throwing it away, winning pretty, winning ugly.

The common denominator is winning. Doesn't matter to me how they did it this time or the last time. Regardless of what they did wrong in any given game, it only matters to me that they keep finding different ways to keep winning.

Winning is a good habit. Losing is a bad habit. Right now the Zips have more good habits than bad habits.

Were the Zips playing tonight? I just got home from a nice, relaxed dinner with the family.

But seriously, it's funny to read through this thread and see the emotional ups and downs of Zips fans.

Winning from behind and catching them at the end, winning from ahead all the way, winning from ahead and then almost throwing it away, winning pretty, winning ugly.

The common denominator is winning. Doesn't matter to me how they did it this time or the last time. Regardless of what they did wrong in any given game, it only matters to me that they keep finding different ways to keep winning.

Winning is a good habit. Losing is a bad habit. Right now the Zips have more good habits than bad habits.

Says the guy who did not have to go through the pain that we went through tonight :D