Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z.I.P.

Tressel Forces OSU to Hire New VP

3 posts in this topic

Dateline Columbus, Ohoho.

Consultants have recommended that Ohio State University hire a Vice President to oversee a new office responsible for monitoring compliance with rules and regulations in the wake of its football program's NCAA infractions scandal. The trustees' audit committee accepted the recommendations, and they head to the full board today.

So has anyone seen the University of Akron's new Vice President for Strategic Engagement today? :P If I just hated OSU, I would be laughing my ass off. Now I'm laughing it off, and shaking my head, simultaneously. :D

Consultants have recommended that Ohio State University hire a Vice President to oversee a new office responsible for monitoring compliance with rules and regulations in the wake of its football program's NCAA infractions scandal.

Isn't this person normally called an "Athletic Director"?

Isn't this person normally called an "Athletic Director"?

It should be. But, if you are an AD who is part of an athletic staff that wants to keep doing what you've been doing, but are being watched and need to put up some kind of facade that you intend to be more compliant, this would seem to be a good move. :lol: