Miami Game

taxpayer

Most likely Charlie Coles last trip to the JAR as Miami's HC; let's give him something to remember.......

White Out

Sell Out

Blow Out

Keep it rolling Zips!

Looking for a huge student turn out.....make a difference! Fill up the bottom and GA

I plan to wear blue, so I'll go 2 out of 3 with you :thumb:

One additional thing I'd like to see is a respectful sendoff for Coach Coles. We don't have a ZNO consensus on his coaching abilities, but I'd like to think we all appreciate him as a class act.

How about in honor of Charlie, we play a stretch of play slow and methodical? Only if we are up by a secure amount, though.

In all seriousness, assuming this is Charlie's last visit to the JAR as a coach, I'm going to miss seeing him on the sidelines with his paper. What a class act. He has represented the MAC very well.

Its GAME DAY!!! Good morning Zips Nation!!! Go ZIPS!!!

Huge game tonight! (I guess they're all huge from here on out.)

I want to see the Zips jump on them quickly, build a sizeable lead and let Miami know, right from the opening tip, that they have absolutely no shot at upsetting the Zippers tonight.

How about in honor of Charlie, we play a stretch of play slow and methodical? Only if we are up by a secure amount, though.

In all seriousness, assuming this is Charlie's last visit to the JAR as a coach, I'm going to miss seeing him on the sidelines with his paper. What a class act. He has represented the MAC very well.

I say, in honor of Charlie, one of the Rowdies digs out the giant McNees head and holds it up the entire game, or at least whenever Akron hits a three. I think if Charlie never sees Steve's mug again it will be too soon, so why not some friendly ribbing in the form of a 3-ft tall wavy-haired head?

These are the kinds of games that make me nervous. It's a game we should win and need to win, but Miami is better than their record. This could be one of those games the team might figure they can coast on with the more difficult schedule still to come. I predict a Zips win, but by no more than 10.

These are the kinds of games that make me nervous. It's a game we should win and need to win, but Miami is better than their record. This could be one of those games the team might figure they can coast on with the more difficult schedule still to come. I predict a Zips win, but by no more than 10.

I think KD has done a good job of tricking everyone into thinking Miami is better han their record. Hopefully he tricked his players so they give him a full 40 minutes, but I'm not falling for it. Zips by 20 again.