4 replies to this topic

#1 NewZipsFan

NewZipsFan

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

I just found the Zips Football Facebook page. Yikes.. only 500+ "likes"... There are some pictures on there from this morning's workouts. Most of them are blurry - but hey, its something!

Zips FB FB

#2 Blue & Gold

Blue & Gold

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

I just found the Zips Football Facebook page. Yikes.. only 500+ "likes"... There are some pictures on there from this morning's workouts. Most of them are blurry - but hey, its something!

Zips FB FB

I'm one of the 500! :D
They posted a nice picture of Coach Bowden with Reggie Corner. It's great to see Coach Bowden reaching out to former Zips and making them feel welcome, wanted, and still an important part of the progrum.

Terry Bowden. Keith Dambrot. Rick Rembielak. Chuck Amato. How ya like dem apples, Terry Pluto?! This is AKRON!

#3 NewZipsFan

NewZipsFan

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

I'm one of the 500! :D
They posted a nice picture of Coach Bowden with Reggie Corner. It's great to see Coach Bowden reaching out to former Zips and making them feel welcome, wanted, and still an important part of the progrum.

Does anyone know if Chase lives in the area? I guess I could google or wiki him, but I'm guessing y'all have better intel :)

#4 Dr Z

Dr Z

Zips Junkie

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,307 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Does anyone know if Chase lives in the area? I guess I could google or wiki him, but I'm guessing y'all have better intel :)

Dublin, Ohio

michgamebanner2.jpg

"I've been fortunate in my life time to be part of some big wins, and that would have been the biggest" —Terry Bowden on UA@UM

#5 johnnyzip84

johnnyzip84

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

Well he was going to take a teaching job in Marysville before the Giants brought him back, so I'm guessing he lives near there. I'm pretty sure he's originally from central Ohio.

Bowden Ball 2014.....Fiat Lux.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users