ESPN Alternative

Dr Z

I'm not advocating NBC Sports Talk, I'm just giving ZN an alternative that you may not know about.

NBC SportsTalk airs weeknights at 6 p.m. EST and will focus on various topics throughout the week, with certain nights and times devoted to a single sport. NBC SportsTalk will take a look at the topics that are dominating the sports world and will enlist talent from all NBC Sports Group platforms. Thaler will be joined by commentators and reporters from NBC Sports.

I watched it last night and enjoyed it, but it was only the second time I watched.

603 on Direct TV (I'm not even sure if Time Warner or Dish or other providers carry NBC Sports).

Edit: Dish, FiOS, AT&T

• 2 weeks later...
could say the same for futball. I've been supporting them because of their MLS deal.

Lo mismo aqui' --(the same from here, re MLS on NBCSports/Universal)). But, as I said on the soccer board months ago when this came up, I know all those Cow Wrestling fans must be bent outta shape. They lost a network (Versus) that broadcast their favorite about 40 hrs a week. I'm also upset over the possibility of losing the best single sporting event coverage in the USA -- Versus became famous for their non-stop July-long coverage of the Tour de France. Please don't kill off Bob "Bubke" Roll! :D

Z.I.P. your love of the non-mainstream sporting events has me picturing you as the guy from Dodgeball that got the Average Joe's Gym in the Dodgeball Championship.

Trust me BigZip, Lance Armstrong will not be competing in any dodgeball competitions. But I hear he has already qualified for this fall's Ironman Kona race. I missed that flick, BTW.