4 replies to this topic

#1 bisbee

bisbee

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Anyone have an idea when the schedule will be available or know tentative dates for next season games? Am trying to arrange trips from Phoenix :)

#2 Yaznasty

Yaznasty

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

Don't know anything about the schedule, but I do know that the Olympics run from August 29-September 9, so if we qualify, its seems like we will may be without our coach at the very beginning of the season.

#3 Crew8

Crew8

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Don't know anything about the schedule, but I do know that the Olympics run from August 29-September 9, so if we qualify, its seems like we will may be without our coach at the very beginning of the season.

Yaz! you're pretty accurate for info. What happened? :D The Summer Olympics men's soccer events begin July 25th and end August 11th. Olympic Event Schedule.

#4 Yaznasty

Yaznasty

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Yaz! you're pretty accurate for info. What happened? :D The Summer Olympics men's soccer events begin July 25th and end August 11th. Olympic Event Schedule.

Wow. How embarrassing. There goes my credibility. The dates I have listed are for the PARAlympic games

#5 UAzipsMan

UAzipsMan

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • Interests:Zips, Zips, computers, cars, photography

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

Wow. How embarrassing. There goes my credibility. The dates I have listed are for the PARAlympic games

its embarassing to be off by a few weeks... but to have the dates confused with the PARAlympic games? Come on! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users