Chauncey to Zeke.....

The Hip Zip

I know that I'll get pelted with tomatoes for praising the Zips in a loss but that fast break had to be the prettiest I have ever seen of a center running the floor. Perfect pass, perfect catch, perfect finish. Outstanding !

Anybody catch sportscenter after the game or this morning? I thought for sure that was a top 10 worthy play. Credit to Zeke for running the floor!

I know that I'll get pelted with tomatoes for praising the Zips in a loss but that fast break had to be the prettiest I have ever seen of a center running the floor. Perfect pass, perfect catch, perfect finish. Outstanding !

No doubt!! I don't think I've ever seen a 7 footer with that much momentum heading into a slam. He nearly pivoted right off the rim as he was hanging on for dear life!

Just watched the top 10 on my iPad. The play was not on it! I thought for sure the big man running the floor would have made it. Oh well, we all saw it :)

were not on the top ten b/c were akron....sadly....i'm sure if it were damn near any other school it would have been

were not on the top ten b/c were akron....sadly....i'm sure if it were damn near any other school it would have been

I guarantee if there was someone below the rim getting dunk on it would have been top 5. But sadly you're right. Not on a night with lots of other college games and multiple NBA games.

:wave: I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our wonderful team. It has been an awesome year and I have so enjoyed it, even the heartache because I know next season will be better than ever.

I already am making plans to travel to PR for a short vacation in Nov. and watch them play ball.

This was a learning year with young players who have to learn to play as a team, they are all so talented, every single one of you and don't you forget it.

Summer will be here and you know they say PRACTICE makes perfect, so let's go for perfect next year.

Thank you again for a great BB season. You are the :champs: and don't you forget it.

Getsy to Hixon was a top ten, and Andre Jones run back at Western Michigan was too.

I'm not sure, but was Zeke's block last year in the MCC game one? There are a lot of good plays that get overlooked in

ESPN's "top ten."