Campus Visit?

Is he a TALL point guard? We've got Rydell Brooks right here in the city, I doubt this guys any better than Rydell. Besides, I just don't think we need another 'smallish' guard - not with Dru @ 6', and Dials & Middleton @ 6'1". Rydell's an explosive player, but is listed @ 6'2" - not a tall guard either. Unless this Jonathan is a 6'3" or 6'4" point I think we probably need a JUCO big man - in the 6'9" range. What does The Nation think?

if conyers keeps his grades up then we have our tall guard..... we could go either way as we are a little thin up front but really only have one true point guard... (though we singed one for next year) i think that its easier to get the guard and coach likes quick teams so my answer would be to go with the small guard who can handle the ball :screwks:

Hmmm... I didn't google him, but I'll take your word that he's pumped as one of Michigan's finest, and if that's true that really does mean something - A LOT of good ballers come out of MI. But we've already got a commit from Darryl Roberts - a Toledo-area 5'11" point guard. I know that KD is definitely THE MAN and what he thinks is INFINITELY more important than my 'less-than-2-cents-worth,' but I just don't know if we need another guard in the 6' range?

Hmmm... I didn't google him, but I'll take your word that he's pumped as one of Michigan's finest, and if that's true that really does mean something - A LOT of good ballers come out of MI. But we've already got a commit from Darryl Roberts - a Toledo-area 5'11" point guard. I know that KD is definitely THE MAN and what he thinks is INFINITELY more important than my 'less-than-2-cents-worth,' but I just don't know if we need another guard in the 6' range?
I agree with everything you're thinking:Why no Rydell Brooks if we are in the market for a guard?Isn't the kid from Toledo supposed to be exactly what the kid from Michigan is?Don't we need a big man?If KD likes the Michigan guard, he knows a hell of a lot more than me...so I too will shut up. I'm down wit whatever KD feels is best for the Zips.

I also know that KD knows better than me but seriously do we need more than 7 guards in a team ?Dru JoyceCed MiddletonNick DialsDarryl RobertsZach SowersNick GoddardJeremy SalleeJimmy Conyers
Goddard, Sallee and Sowers don't count in my book.Again...I don't quite understand it...but I'm not complaining. The Michigan kid seems really good...maybe too good to pass up even if our cupboard is already full at that position. We're 3-deep at guard this year, and that's at least 1 too few. If one got hurt...like what if Dials didn't come back....we'd be in a world of hurt.The MAC isn't a big man's league, so I kinda get it...but after seeing Nevada destroy us inside, it makes you wonder a bit.