3 replies to this topic

#1 scottditzen

scottditzen

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

Does anyone know where I can find the renderings of the building UA was initially planning in the footprint of Memorial Hall? I believe it was intended to house the College of Education. It was to be architecturally similar to the Student Center and was to frame around Buchtel Hall providing symmetry. If I remember correctly, an outdoor classroom space was also included. I've tried google searches ie "landscape for learning" and found NADA. I know I'm not crazy...I've seen these pics. Any help tracking down a pic of the proposed building would be most appreciated!! Scott

#2 RootforRoo44

RootforRoo44

Zips Superfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

Does anyone know where I can find the renderings of the building UA was initially planning in the footprint of Memorial Hall?

I believe it was intended to house the College of Education. It was to be architecturally similar to the Student Center and was to frame around Buchtel Hall providing symmetry. If I remember correctly, an outdoor classroom space was also included.

I've tried google searches ie "landscape for learning" and found NADA.

I know I'm not crazy...I've seen these pics.

Any help tracking down a pic of the proposed building would be most appreciated!!

Scott

They used to have the plans for the building up on the College of Education's home page but I don't see them there anymore. Hmm

Posted Image

#3 zestycoyote

zestycoyote

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

I work in the College of Education. I'll do my best to track it down.
Welcome back to civilization Terry Bowden.

#4 scottditzen

scottditzen

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:07 PM

Thanks Root and Zesty!!! and JAKE!!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users