Memorial Gym teardown...need a pic

scottditzen

Does anyone know where I can find the renderings of the building UA was initially planning in the footprint of Memorial Hall?

I believe it was intended to house the College of Education. It was to be architecturally similar to the Student Center and was to frame around Buchtel Hall providing symmetry. If I remember correctly, an outdoor classroom space was also included.

I've tried google searches ie "landscape for learning" and found NADA.

I know I'm not crazy...I've seen these pics.

Any help tracking down a pic of the proposed building would be most appreciated!!

Scott

Does anyone know where I can find the renderings of the building UA was initially planning in the footprint of Memorial Hall?

I believe it was intended to house the College of Education. It was to be architecturally similar to the Student Center and was to frame around Buchtel Hall providing symmetry. If I remember correctly, an outdoor classroom space was also included.

I've tried google searches ie "landscape for learning" and found NADA.

I know I'm not crazy...I've seen these pics.

Any help tracking down a pic of the proposed building would be most appreciated!!

Scott

They used to have the plans for the building up on the College of Education's home page but I don't see them there anymore. Hmm