http://www.ohio.com/...ion-ii-1.283976

#2 Keener'92

Keener'92

Titan of the Tankard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

You're 2 for 2 this spring, George. Keep up the good work! :thumb: Glad to hear the coaching change has lit a fire under Jawon Chisholm. It was upsetting to see how he quit near the end of 2011.

#3 AKSportsFan

AKSportsFan

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

Go Get 'em ZIPS!!!
"Akron out of time outs. 2nd and 10. Hixon running deep, Getsy pumps, he throws for Hixon and it is---CAUGHT for a touchdown ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!"

#4 lilroodude

lilroodude

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

You're 2 for 2 this spring, George. Keep up the good work! :thumb:

Glad to hear the coaching change has lit a fire under Jawon Chisholm. It was upsetting to see how he quit near the end of 2011.

I probably would've quit too if Ianello was my coach.
"There's Super Zip... right there. Akron needs some heroic play down the stretch to win this one." - FSN announcer (Akron @ BG, 2010)

#5 Blue & Gold

Blue & Gold

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

I probably would've quit too if Ianello was my coach.

+1. I have no idea how any of those guys kept playing ball like they did. I said it a few different times last year, they all had a lot more resolve & fight than I would have. Ianello absolutely sucked all the life out of me.
Terry Bowden. Keith Dambrot. Rick Rembielak. Chuck Amato. Jim Tressel. How ya like dem apples, Terry Pluto?! This is AKRON!

#6 Blue & Gold

Blue & Gold

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

How about transfer QB Dalton Williams working with the first team? And glad to hear JUCO DE Albert Presley is making an impression!
Terry Bowden. Keith Dambrot. Rick Rembielak. Chuck Amato. Jim Tressel. How ya like dem apples, Terry Pluto?! This is AKRON!

#7 Keener'92

Keener'92

Titan of the Tankard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

+1. I have no idea how any of those guys kept playing ball like they did. I said it a few different times last year, they all had a lot more resolve & fight than I would have. Ianello absolutely sucked all the life out of me.

Most of the team quit after the CMU loss. The last 4 games were mailed in. The incredibly stupid coaching decision to go for the win...never mind :horse: :D

#8 Dr Z

Dr Z

Zips Junkie

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,167 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

How about transfer QB Dalton Williams working with the first team?

Anybody but LR8. Looks like George sees the same thing I did last year. Good observation George.

michgamebanner2.jpg

"I've been fortunate in my life time to be part of some big wins, and that would have been the biggest" —Terry Bowden on UA@UM

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users