New era in Akron

K92

Love the attitude and just the way Bowden carries himself. 180 degrees different than the last guy.

On a side note:

Got a call from the ticket office yesterday asking me if I was excited....what a weird conversation.

I've got my materials in the mail. I'll send them back with my check soon enough they don't need to call me. The price is still cheap but the PR is horrific when you raise ticket prices after forcing your loyal fans to pay for your mistake. Wistricill made one of the worst hiring decisions in the history of College football and thanks us for paying for tickets during that abomination he raises prices. I hate that guy and hope Bowden makes him look like a genius just so he will take his carpetbagging ass out of here.

What is funny is I was content paying for the tickets and the increased prices. I wasn't happy about it, but the phone call yesterday asking me if I was excited made me angry. I don't know why. I guess giving me a venue to voice my complaint actually brought it all to the surface.

What is funny is I was content paying for the tickets and the increased prices. I wasn't happy about it, but the phone call yesterday asking me if I was excited made me angry. I don't know why. I guess giving me a venue to voice my complaint actually brought it all to the surface.
I'm with you, made me almost embarrassed to be a Zips fan, got a weird feeling. Last years conversation was worse..."hey Dr Z, I went to practice today and I'm telling you Dr Z, I really like whats going on Dr Z, this is going to be a different year in Zips football Dr Z" In a way he was right, it was different! I think I picked up my last 972 call.

I'm with you, made me almost embarrassed to be a Zips fan, got a weird feeling. Last years conversation was worse..."hey Dr Z, I went to practice today and I'm telling you Dr Z, I really like whats going on Dr Z, this is going to be a different year in Zips football Dr Z" In a way he was right, it was different! I think I picked up my last 972 call.

I don't even call back. They just want MORE money on top of what we already give. It is kind of low class when you think about it. Bad product for years. Now, they want us to fork over on the POSSIBILITY things might get better.Why not be up front and say we'll lower the price for seasons a few bucks because you fans have suffered. Then if things turn around we will be willing to pay more for the better product. YA RIGHT!

I don't even call back. They just want MORE money on top of what we already give. It is kind of low class when you think about it. Bad product for years. Now, they want us to fork over on the POSSIBILITY things might get better.Why not be up front and say we'll lower the price for seasons a few bucks because you fans have suffered. Then if things turn around we will be willing to pay more for the better product. YA RIGHT!

Agree. I didn't renew. Makes no sense when I can go to any game for $5 or free and then just sit as close as I want because that place isn't going to have more than 5k people there.