Dambrot says 'yes' to Duquesne this time

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

What has been said in 2 plus months that triggered this post? April 3 was the last post in this topic before today. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone on this forum who is a respectable poster (not a troll) that doesn't acknowledge that KD elevated the program from where it was.

Haven't been on ZN and just read some of the "recent" posts.  

Edited by UAZip0510

2 hours ago, LZIp said:

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone on this forum who is a respectable poster (not a troll) that doesn't acknowledge that KD elevated the program

I just feel that the word "elevated" seems so inadequate to describe the rise that we experienced.  

"Yuuuuuge" seems much more appropriate.  

Edited by skip-zip
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, johnnyzip84 said:

That has been a nice thing to observe.  I'll add the only UA player to have ever coached a game in the NBA.

How in the world did I forget the guy from my very own UA student days?  Especially after we had all talked about him during our latest coaching search.  

And I bet there's more.  They just aren't coming to me right now.  

22 hours ago, ZippyRulz said:

Joe Jakubick, HS HC.

He used to be head coach for the St. Vincent - St. Mary's girls basketball program. Now the head coach for St. Peter's boys basketball program for those that may be wondering. Had some chess matches within games against him while he was at St. V