Zips thread on BigSoccer for the 2012 Season

• 4 weeks later...
And now the countdown begins....if my math is correct there are 113 days until the home opener. Thank goodness for the PDL games until mid July :lol::lol:

no PDL games in Akron :cry:

Parma has an NPSL team, AFC Cleveland, without any Akron players. I might head up to Parma for a game or 2.

And now the countdown begins....if my math is correct there are 113 days until the home opener. Thank goodness for the PDL games until mid July :lol::lol:

That many days?! Thank goodness for PDL and former Zips in MLS.

I started a Zips thread for the 2012 season on BigSoccer. Of course, Zipsnation should be our primary home, but having a presence on that site could help bring non-local Akron fans here. We're better than just being a part of a MAC thread there.

Thank you Bobby! I've been wanting to do that for a few years, believe me. My fear was that either it would take numbers away from the Zn.o, or it might have fewer followers than say the hated Whosers' Bigsoccer thread! ;)

Thank you Bobby! I've been wanting to do that for a few years, believe me. My fear was that either it would take numbers away from the Zn.o, or it might have fewer followers than say the hated Whosers' Bigsoccer thread! ;)

if anything, it could bring people from there here. We have a really decent soccer board here.

• 2 months later...
if anything, it could bring people from there here. We have a really decent soccer board here.

Please alert Coach Porter that I told BigSoccer that Zips would be 2012 Champions!

No pressure, just tell him.

Please alert Coach Porter that I told BigSoccer that Zips would be 2012 Champions!

No pressure, just tell him.

Please add that we're already booking non-refundable flights to Birmingham December 7 - 10, 2012. No pressure. B)