#2 Soccershins

Soccershins

Zips Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

Akron looks to maintain control in MAC

Good read. As bad as I feel for coach Porter after the U23 incident, I am glad to have him back. Looking forward to seeing Wil step up as a leader this season. Time to make it 7 straight.

#3 fknbuflobo

fknbuflobo

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:futbol, Bovidae, grass

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Good read. As bad as I feel for coach Porter after the U23 incident, I am glad to have him back. Looking forward to seeing Wil step up as a leader this season. Time to make it 7 straight.

Right On!

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

#4 Yaznasty

Yaznasty

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

I think this team is going to be excellent. Seems like we have so many good pieces, hope it all comes together well. I really don't see how we aren't going to have some real talent sitting on the bench this year with as deep as it sounds like we are. I didn't realized Omari Morris passed up a pro contract (even if it is just TFC) to come to Akron. Really excited for the team this fall when all the new kids show up.

#5 fknbuflobo

fknbuflobo

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:futbol, Bovidae, grass

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

I think this team is going to be excellent. Seems like we have so many good pieces, hope it all comes together well. I really don't see how we aren't going to have some real talent sitting on the bench this year with as deep as it sounds like we are. I didn't realized Omari Morris passed up a pro contract (even if it is just TFC) to come to Akron. Really excited for the team this fall when all the new kids show up.

I am really looking forward to August practice.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

#6 bisbee

bisbee

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Seems odd to turn down a pro contract to play in college (even if it is Akron).

#7 bobbyake

bobbyake

100% Zip fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • Interests:The Zips, Accounting, business

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

Seems odd to turn down a pro contract to play in college (even if it is Akron).

if he can get drafted in the top 10 of the first round, he's looking at 100k + a year
Forget about the Buckeyes, Go Zips!!
Twitter: AkronsBobert
Rubber City Brigade FB & Twitter
Posted Image

#8 ZippyRulz

ZippyRulz

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

Mountaineers, meet AK-Rowdies :nutkick: Actually, didn't we play them a couple years ago and send their coach home crying, or am I thinking of someone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users