Off Season

Derrt

I got word that only three players have been working out consistently so far. I'll let you guess who.

Zeke, Tree, and Gilliam? I honestly just guessed on the last two, Zeke has always been a hard worker.

I don't see Harney or Diggs as very dedicated "practice" players, more of game guys, so I ruled them out. Not sure about Abreu or Walsh...and with Deji and Egner's injuries I'd expect them to be taking it easy.

Zeke, Tree, and Gilliam? I honestly just guessed on the last two, Zeke has always been a hard worker.

I don't see Harney or Diggs as very dedicated "practice" players, more of game guys, so I ruled them out. Not sure about Abreu or Walsh...and with Deji and Egner's injuries I'd expect them to be taking it easy.

Sorry to say but I have seen diggs and Harney in the gym. Have seen Walsh come from the gym. So if it's not does three then your wrong you spit the truth. Lol

and this is news because....

lets be real here people... its 3 weeks before spring finals. Let the kids study, relax, and take their minds off basketball for a while. theyre STUDENT athletes, not ATHLETE students. I dont expect to see any of them in a gym or practice court until summer.