Pre-Snap Read Preseason Ranking

K92

Expect to see much more of this.

Despite the excitement, and some optimism (finally) for the future, people are going to see Akron as a bad team, that lost their stud defensive player, and threw together a last-minute recruiting class. It's gonna take an enormous effort by this coaching staff to do anything with this team this season.

You can also check out the Akron Beacon Journal, but the paper does devote much of its coverage to Akron’s terrific men’s soccer team.

Is this suppose to be a bad thing?

He forgot to mention a couple Zips still playing in the NFL: Reggie Corner and Charlie Frye.

I don't believe the last few games the Zips played should affect anyone's judgement towards this year. The team quit on Ianello.

• 3 weeks later...
What's the excuse for that one?
I watched most home games, and most on TV last year. My evaluation came up with Moore having a tough time making any throws outside the hash marks. Locking on to receivers too often. Too many balls batted down at the line due to his lack of height. With that being said, I hope he grew two inches, and is benefiting from the new coaching staff and system. Go Zips.

I watched most home games, and most on TV last year. My evaluation came up with Moore having a tough time making any throws outside the hash marks. Locking on to receivers too often. Too many balls batted down at the line due to his lack of height. With that being said, I hope he grew two inches, and is benefiting from the new coaching staff and system. Go Zips.

And don't you think that locking onto receivers and failing to find throwing lanes has something to do with coaching - of the QB, OL AND receivers?

What happened last year and the year before with the QB's is done. I'm sure Bowden has seen more than enough of Moore on film and during the spring to have a pretty good idea if he wants to start a 'new era' with him as the starter. Its kinda the same dilemma the Browns have had the last couple of years. They went out and got another QB.

Its kinda the same dilemma the Browns have had the last couple of years. They went out and got another QB.

Let's just hope we don't destroy a QB every two years like the Browns do.

And don't you think that locking onto receivers and failing to find throwing lanes has something to do with coaching - of the QB, OL AND receivers?
No, I don't think the last staff taught any QB to lock on to receivers.