Golden Felons have a new Parolee

K-Roo

New Parolee for Can't State

"Senderoff will also hope that Tabb can be the next in a long line of successful second chances Can't State has offered to athletes with troubled pasts.Tabb left Wake Forest in September of 2011 after he pled guilty to charges that he stole an iPod from a classmate’s dorm room and later tried to pawn it. In a telephone interview on Thursday, he did not shy away from talking about the poor judgment that led to those legal problems.

“It was a lesson learned,” said Tabb, who was 19 years old when charges of breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods led to his dismissal at Wake Forest. “I made a mistake, I accepted responsibility and I learned from it. I suffered the consequences.”

Tabb was reportedly ordered to enter a deferred-prosecution program that included 12 months of supervised probation and 50 hours of community services. Once those were completed, prosecutors agreed to dismiss all charges against him."

New Parolee for Can't State

"Senderoff will also hope that Tabb can be the next in a long line of successful second chances Can't State has offered to athletes with troubled pasts.Tabb left Wake Forest in September of 2011 after he pled guilty to charges that he stole an iPod from a classmate’s dorm room and later tried to pawn it. In a telephone interview on Thursday, he did not shy away from talking about the poor judgment that led to those legal problems.

“It was a lesson learned,” said Tabb, who was 19 years old when charges of breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods led to his dismissal at Wake Forest. “I made a mistake, I accepted responsibility and I learned from it. I suffered the consequences.”

Tabb was reportedly ordered to enter a deferred-prosecution program that included 12 months of supervised probation and 50 hours of community services. Once those were completed, prosecutors agreed to dismiss all charges against him."

The full quote:

“It was a lesson learned,” said Tabb, who was 19 years old when charges of breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods led to his dismissal at Wake Forest. “I made a mistake, I accepted responsibility and I learned from it. Next time I will have my baby's Mama take the goods to the pawn shop."