8 replies to this topic

#1 g-mann17

g-mann17

Nonsensical Rambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

Recieved a request to take a survey. It asks how often you attended this season (type of package or tickets you bought), how you like to buy tickets, how you found about the tickets, and then some questions about your experience. Experience questions are regarding if there are enough concession choices, merchandise choices, that the cost is fair for both. Then it asks what are the biggest impacts to your game day experience (issues you have). And finally, if there was a rennovation to the JAR or a new arena is built what would you like to see to improve the game day experience.
"At least we know what the hell we is...we's a ZIP!" - Butchie Washington

#2 Blue & Gold

Blue & Gold

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Recieved a request to take a survey. It asks how often you attended this season (type of package or tickets you bought), how you like to buy tickets, how you found about the tickets, and then some questions about your experience.

Experience questions are regarding if there are enough concession choices, merchandise choices, that the cost is fair for both.

Then it asks what are the biggest impacts to your game day experience (issues you have).

And finally, if there was a rennovation to the JAR or a new arena is built what would you like to see to improve the game day experience.

Mail or email?

Terry Bowden. Keith Dambrot. Rick Rembielak. Chuck Amato. How ya like dem apples, Terry Pluto?! This is AKRON!

#3 MDZip

MDZip

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

Mail or email?

email - I got it as well.

#4 akzipper

akzipper

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

email - I got it as well.

I'm guessing since I've never actually paid for a Zips ticket, I won't receive this email? darn...

But really I think only a handful will take the time to fill out the survey, and most likely most answers will be similar.

#5 Big Zip

Big Zip

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

I got the survey and filled it out. I'd love to see an online (unscrubbed) version of the results posted on gozips. It would be interesting to see what people suggested. I will say the most entertaining professional sport in NE Ohio is the Cavs. The Cavs by far put the best game experience together and it makes it enjoyable for kids of all ages...interested in basketball or not. I am always thoroughly entertained. The Zips are trying, but there game day experience is quite amateur still. At the end the of the day if they improve the seats (even the blue seats are terrible) and provide better sight lines throughout it will make things so much better - oh yeah students need to be closer to the floor with better seating other than those lousy behind the seat hoops.

#6 Captain Kangaroo

Captain Kangaroo

UA Intramural Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,554 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

I told them to ease up on the half time show spending. I also mentioned that the team shop was WAY too large, and the sightlines from the lower-corner sections were too good. I also was hoping they could increase the size of that CBI banner....WAY too small as it stands today. And can we get a larger picture of Wyatt Webb while we're at it?
"95% of all excuses are probably true. And 100% of them are unacceptable."

-Denny Green-

#7 Dr Z

Dr Z

Zips Junkie

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,523 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

Did Tressel get a survey?

michgamebanner2.jpg

"I've been fortunate in my life time to be part of some big wins, and that would have been the biggest" —Terry Bowden on UA@UM

#8 johnnyzip84

johnnyzip84

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Did Tressel get a survey?

Perhaps if they were handing them out at the Manchester High awards banquet last night :D

Bowden Ball 2014.....Fiat Lux.

#9 ZachTheZip

ZachTheZip

Only a Zips fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,612 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

A link to the survey.

Everyone should fill this out.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic