Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CincyZip

Get College Game Day to Akron

13 posts in this topic

Come on, BG is beating us...seriously ZN. Step it up.

52.png

We should destroy every other MAC school at this.

Tell everyone you know so we can take this thing over.

edit: and BGSU has fallen 5 spots in less than an hour and we have risen a few spots.

If ESPN College Gameday is EVER at Akron...God help us all

May not be this year... But they'll be here... And it will be because its the biggest/most exciting game of the weekend.. (not because of a contest) Mark my words!

May not be this year... But they'll be here... And it will be because its the biggest/most exciting game of the weekend.. (not because of a contest) Mark my words!

Do pigs fly in your world? haha I mean I love the Zips as much as anyone but I don't think ESPN will ever do a College Soccer Gameday, nor do I think anyone would want to watch that

Do pigs fly in your world? haha I mean I love the Zips as much as anyone but I don't think ESPN will ever do a College Soccer Gameday, nor do I think anyone would want to watch that

Haha. Enjoy your pessimism. You've probably earned it.

However, my optimism is not without merit. I can see this program from a new and fresh perspective and believe that Zips Football (American football) will be nationally relevant in the not-too-distant future.

well i'm going to continue voting for the next week or so until it ends...you never know.

that attitude is garbage. You need some Les Brown in your life

Haha. Enjoy your pessimism. You've probably earned it.

However, my optimism is not without merit. I can see this program from a new and fresh perspective and believe that Zips Football (American football) will be nationally relevant in the not-too-distant future.

Yeah it was at BG a few years ago. We can do it.

Everyone needs to share the link on facebook after voting also, although I was accused of a nasty ulterior motive when I did. . . By an Akron grad, no less! Perhaps your facebook friends are less crude than mine and will help the cause. :lol: