Get College Game Day to Akron

CincyZip

May not be this year... But they'll be here... And it will be because its the biggest/most exciting game of the weekend.. (not because of a contest) Mark my words!

Do pigs fly in your world? haha I mean I love the Zips as much as anyone but I don't think ESPN will ever do a College Soccer Gameday, nor do I think anyone would want to watch that

Do pigs fly in your world? haha I mean I love the Zips as much as anyone but I don't think ESPN will ever do a College Soccer Gameday, nor do I think anyone would want to watch that

Haha. Enjoy your pessimism. You've probably earned it.

However, my optimism is not without merit. I can see this program from a new and fresh perspective and believe that Zips Football (American football) will be nationally relevant in the not-too-distant future.

that attitude is garbage. You need some Les Brown in your life

Haha. Enjoy your pessimism. You've probably earned it.

However, my optimism is not without merit. I can see this program from a new and fresh perspective and believe that Zips Football (American football) will be nationally relevant in the not-too-distant future.

Yeah it was at BG a few years ago. We can do it.

Everyone needs to share the link on facebook after voting also, although I was accused of a nasty ulterior motive when I did. . . By an Akron grad, no less! Perhaps your facebook friends are less crude than mine and will help the cause. :lol: