Akron Memes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

meh.

complain about student attendance all you want. the rowdie's leadership is in shambles. hasn't been up to par for a few years now, not like it was in its younger years. would love to see less complaining about the attendance numbers (cant make people come - ask the university how that one's played out) and more effort into hyping up the team to students.

just my $0.02.

meh.

complain about student attendance all you want. the rowdie's leadership is in shambles. hasn't been up to par for a few years now, not like it was in its younger years. would love to see less complaining about the attendance numbers (cant make people come - ask the university how that one's played out) and more effort into hyping up the team to students.

just my $0.02.

I agree with you mostly, but at the same time, the University has done a terrible job of promoting the team so it's not 100% on the Rowdies. Lets also not forget that only about 30% of the people on that hill are even Rowdies members.