Boise st of the midwest?

mivid12

At the risk of sounding cynical, OU's MAC schedule is pretty much a joke. I thought the MAC used to align it so the good teams played the good teams (in crossover games) and the weaker ones played the weak ones. OU's games against the West are Eastern and Ball State. Where's Toledo, Western or Northern?

At the risk of sounding cynical, OU's MAC schedule is pretty much a joke. I thought the MAC used to align it so the good teams played the good teams (in crossover games) and the weaker ones played the weak ones. OU's games against the West are Eastern and Ball State. Where's Toledo, Western or Northern?

They'll see one of them in Championship game, so no biggie there. I don't root for teams to fail in the MAC (unless its Can't) but I'm really getting ready to start hating on OU. Hype for doing nothing. Beating a Penn State team that will lose all 12 games this season?

Terry should have the guys in top form by mid october. I would love nothing better than to ruin their perfect season. That is the type of win we really need to get the fans to buy in. Hopefully they sneak into the top 25 before we play them.

While I agree with this (assuming we stay relatively healthy), I'm not so sure OU gets past Marshall this week for "the Bell". The Kitties are favored by 6 (in Huntington). I'll bet that hasn't been the case in a long, long time.

More like the Tulsa of the Great Lakes if you ask me. Who, and I do mean this strongly, WHO have they beaten of any value?

Do we want to win like they are; yes, but OU isn't even close to being a BCS buster.

A Penn State football program that has lost everything and is winless this year....

and nobody else

As much as we would all like to have the long term success of a BSU,lets win the MAC Champeenship again...first.

Crap on OU all U want but FS has pulled that program out of the boondocks. If TB starts winning here,he will be gone!

Once you have tasted Glenmorangie,Dewars ain't so good.

BSU is an anomaly. Petersen is a really good coach who hasn't chased the $$$ like the rest of the money grubbers...yet.

Unlike a lot of people he has a worth ethic. Obviously,some folks aren't actually attuned to fball history around here.

They are the class of the MAC right now, and have a chip on their shoulder from last year's MAC Daddy game.

This year they can catch lightening in a bottle avoiding the other three contenders in the MAC. But that won't be lost on voters who decide the rankings.

It could be a great season to build momentum, but they're not ready for prime time yet...

Terry should have the guys in top form by mid october. I would love nothing better than to ruin their perfect season. That is the type of win we really need to get the fans to buy in. Hopefully they sneak into the top 25 before we play them.

OU is notorious for losing games they shouldnt. Id like our chances better if it was in Akron. Maybe the football Gods will be in our favor that day!

Boise State of the Midwest escapes Deliverance country with 27-24 win.

Dueling banjos had 14-0 lead and threw terrible INT on potential game-winning drive on first down near the OU red zone with a minute left.

On to the BCS National title game for Solich.

Ohio-69

Akron-2

I would not try to argue OUr schedule is even average. The only bad thing the MAC did was give us you at home while we have to travel to Miami. Not really an issue there. The good news is the system doesn't require a good schedule to make a BCS game. We only need to get up to #16 if the BE champ is below us or #12 if Louisville stays ahead assuming Boise loses another game. If you don't think OHIO can get to #12, just look at BSU a couple years ago before they choked it all away.

Sweet 16 and BCS bowl in consecutive years... You guys are really falling behind.

:cheers:

Technically maybe, but we are talking on the the below kind of scale.

Uranus is closer to the Sun then Neptune, but even Uranus is about 3 billion miles from it. For additional reference, Boise St. is Jupiter. On the outside looking in.

And "Comet Bowden" is doing his best to drastically alter UA's orbit from near-circular to elliptical :D

Edit: Coach Bowden = perihelion, & Ianello = aphelion

The key is that we are closer than you. :rofl:

The key what? I'm going to type the remainder of this note very slowly because the brain functions slowly on THC and I want you to understand what I am saying. I hate to do the job that is traditionally reserved for others on this board, but it seams as if I have to when dealing with an OU fans and their low IQ. "Key" can be a noun or adjective. In the sentence above, you use it as a noun. One more word and you would have had a sentence that made sense.

OU will make a BCS game when OU girls start shaving their armpits and legs.

Technically maybe, but we are talking on the the below kind of scale.

Uranus is closer to the Sun then Neptune, but even Uranus is about 3 billion miles from it. For additional reference, Boise St. is Jupiter. On the outside looking in.

Can you leave uranus out of the discussion? :lol:

The key what? I'm going to type the remainder of this note very slowly because the brain functions slowly on THC and I want you to understand what I am saying. I hate to do the job that is traditionally reserved for others on this board, but it seams as if I have to when dealing with an OU fans and their low IQ. "Key" can be a noun or adjective. In the sentence above, you use it as a noun. One more word and you would have had a sentence that made sense.

OU will make a BCS game when OU girls start shaving their armpits and legs.

Academic jokes only work when you attend/attended a respected institution of higher education OR when the school you are trying to insult is also a joke. Yes, I am green-lighting Can't jokes. Unfortunately, OHIO isn't in the same ballpark as Akron, too many smart Cats. Fortunately, there are plenty of kids who rely on backup schools.

Academic jokes only work when you attend/attended a respected institution of higher education OR when the school you are trying to insult is also a joke. Yes, I am green-lighting Can't jokes. Unfortunately, OHIO isn't in the same ballpark as Akron, too many smart Cats. Fortunately, there are plenty of kids who rely on backup schools.

LOL, yep, fortunately there are plenty of people who wanted to attend Miami, Muskingham and OSU who relied on OU as a back up. Good thing OU is there for all those poor kids that want to get an education in drinking and rioting.

Hey remember that time all OU had to do is win at Dix Stadium in front of 900 people to go to the MAC title game? They didn't even get in Can't's end zone, much less Detroit. They finish the year there this year as well and I'd be willing to bet they'll either blow that one or at home against the Zips.

LOL, yep, fortunately there are plenty of people who wanted to attend Miami, Muskingham and OSU who relied on OU as a back up. Good thing OU is there for all those poor kids that want to get an education in drinking and rioting.

I cannot deny it, drinking and rioting after winning NCAA tournament games is one of my favorite things to do. I don't have any experience with drinking for BCS games, but I think I may be able to give you a review soon.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: