I hope the video link works

akronzips71

Xbox Live Access ESPN 3 No cable provider necessary.

Aside from the fact that I am a grown up and don't have an X-Box, you STILL need to be on a supported cable system:

hat Do I Need to Watch ESPN3 on My Xbox?

Xbox 360 console: You will need an Xbox 360 console.

Xbox LIVE profile: You will need an Xbox LIVE profile.

Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription: You will need an Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription. To sign up for an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, click here.

ESPN3 affiliated internet provider: You will need an ESPN3 affiliated service provider. To see if your internet provider is an ESPN3 affiliate, click here.

Trouble-shooting

Having trouble accessing ESPN3 on Xbox LIVE? For Xbox LIVE related support questions please contact Xbox Customer Care via the link here. Or contact the ESPN Customer Care Team at 888-549-ESPN.

Tell Us What You Think

Have an idea, suggestion, or proposal for how to improve ESPN3 on Xbox LIVE? Feel free to email us by clicking here.

* With an ESPN3 affiliated internet service provider

** Kinect sensor required.

Aside from the fact that I am a grown up and don't have an X-Box, you STILL need to be on a supported cable system:

hat Do I Need to Watch ESPN3 on My Xbox?

Xbox 360 console: You will need an Xbox 360 console.

Xbox LIVE profile: You will need an Xbox LIVE profile.

Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription: You will need an Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription. To sign up for an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, click here.

ESPN3 affiliated internet provider: You will need an ESPN3 affiliated service provider. To see if your internet provider is an ESPN3 affiliate, click here.

Trouble-shooting

Having trouble accessing ESPN3 on Xbox LIVE? For Xbox LIVE related support questions please contact Xbox Customer Care via the link here. Or contact the ESPN Customer Care Team at 888-549-ESPN.

Tell Us What You Think

Have an idea, suggestion, or proposal for how to improve ESPN3 on Xbox LIVE? Feel free to email us by clicking here.

* With an ESPN3 affiliated internet service provider

** Kinect sensor required.

Since the rest of our games are in conference, every single one of them are streamed here for free no matter where in the world you live and what ISP you have: mac-sports.com (unless the espn3 stream prevents them from being streamed on the MAC site, which I'm really not sure about).

This works for in conference basketball games too FYI.

Now lets go get some f-ing wins!