hartwick

looks like there will be free video

AKRON, Ohio – Unbeaten in its last 10 matches and winners of its last nine, The No. 2 University of Akron men's soccer team will continue Mid-American Conference play Saturday at Hartwick.

The Zips and Hawks will kick off at 3 p.m. (ET) at Elmore Field in Oneonta, N.Y. A live video feed of the match will be available for free at Empire8.tv.

looks like there will be free video

AKRON, Ohio – Unbeaten in its last 10 matches and winners of its last nine, The No. 2 University of Akron men's soccer team will continue Mid-American Conference play Saturday at Hartwick.

The Zips and Hawks will kick off at 3 p.m. (ET) at Elmore Field in Oneonta, N.Y. A live video feed of the match will be available for free at Empire8.tv.

For some reason, there is always a free video feed when we play in Oneonta.

It is about time you attended a match! :D

Please provide match observations.

haha I'll try. Most of my match observations surround a particular player but I'll make sure to watch the whole field this time :lol:

It will be really nice watching a game that isn't through Akron's video feed. After working pretty well all last year and early this year, the feed the last 4 or 5 home games has just been atrocious. Apparently they switched to some different computer to run it off of...bad move.

Well, I WAS going to suggest you all arrive in Oneonta early and take in the Hall of Fame. Unfortunately, this article describes how that is no longer possible. Apparently, there is no permanent museum for US soccer any longer. :rolleyes:

"It's a traveshamockery!"

Does anyone have audio with the stream? I do not and combined with the lack of a scoreboard and poor video resolution, I am quite frustrated. This is better than nothing especially when it is free, but I was expecting more.

Working fine on my PC (chrome) and iPhone (chrome). Scoreboard works as well.

Try refreshing.

Now the cameraman is a different story. Do they have someone's 9 year-old son doing this?! Why are you zoomed in?!

Try refreshing.

Now the cameraman is a different story. Do they have someone's 9 year-old son doing this?! Why are you zoomed in?!

Thanks. I am using Firefox and there is no sound or a scoreboard on the screen. Strange. Firefox has always worked beautifully for me in the past.

And are we really up 1-0 as the gametracker suggests? If so, I missed the goal.

Try refreshing.

Video and audio working for me using Chrome. No announcer so I don't know who scored the Akron goal. Brenes?

Just installed Chrome and still no luck with the audio. I have also confirmed that the audio is working on my computer. Weird.

Stevenson with the goal assisted by Derschang.

Check to see if you have the latest silver light, that's what it's using. I have the game running in safari, hooked up to the tv and sound system. No problems here.

Here's a link to the mobile version, maybe that will work http://tr102.ezstream.com:1935/live/tr105_...FTOKEN=43573902

Check to see if you have the latest silver light, that's what it's using. I have the game running in safari, hooked up to the tv and sound system. No problems here.

Thanks. I got it going afterall. I think the link originally sent me to another game, and I clicked on the wrong one after installing Chrome. Everything is up and running now.

We look great. Tons of possession and chances.

Thanks. I got it going afterall. I think the link originally sent me to another game, and I clicked on the wrong one after installing Chrome. Everything is up and running now.

We look great. Tons of possession and chances.

I hope you weren't running IE before today :P