How Will Bowden Handle "K.e.n.t. Week?"

Captain Kangaroo

do you recall the crazy bounces that went their way, like the botched handoff that bounced straight up from the ground into a K.E.N.T. LB's hands just before he raced untouched for a quick TD? On the 1st point, I even called Faust on that old TV talk show he had with Joe Dunn and asked him if he would take a few shots in the air had he had it to do over again. To his credit, Gerry stated without hesitation in his gravelly voice "you bet I would".

I do remember the crazy bounce!! If I remember, it was some kind of end-around play where the ball just fell to the ground on the exchange, and right into the hands of a Ken+ player headed in the other direction. It really turned the momentum in Ken+'s favor that day.

I used to call the old TV show on Channel 23 too. There probably weren't many of us who could say that.

Jawon Chisholm is ready to go, according to coach Bowden. Caponi and Presley will play a little.

That's good news indeed. I also agree with the tactic of breaking in Nico and Albert slowly. Having both had leg injuries, it's unlikely either are in full condition to go many plays anyway. I really want them healthy and ready to go next week as well.

Somehow I missed my alarm to listen to the coaches show :mad_flame: Any other late week tidbits of note?

That's good news indeed. I also agree with the tactic of breaking in Nico and Albert slowly. Having both had leg injuries, it's unlikely either are in full condition to go many plays anyway. I really want them healthy and ready to go next week as well.

Somehow I missed my alarm to listen to the coaches show :mad_flame: Any other late week tidbits of note?

I only tuned in for a little bit.