2013 Signees Updates

• 4 weeks later...
Hopefully You all will appreciate the updates I will bring regarding BJ Gladden... I know he is in NC and it may be tough to keep track of him.. He is currently playing for the number 1 team in NC and USA today number 24 Olympic Trojans..

I'm not sure how I missed this when you posted, but yes, any updates would be great! Thank you.

Go Zips!

• 2 weeks later...

I went and saw Aaron Jackson and Gahanna Lincoln play this afternoon @ Walsh.

Aaron simply didn't have a good game. He picked up two very early fouls and had three fouls before halftime, so he spent a lot of the first half and third quarter on the bench.

Aaron's got a fantastically athletic build. He looks like Jimmy Conyers, only a little bit bigger (and he's four years younger than Jimmy was). He looks to be a good 6'6". He's definitely a winner of the genetic lottery. He's also a very smooth athlete who can handle the ball pretty well and has a pretty smooth stroke from 3. He plays above the rim.

I think Aaron finished with 10 points, but again, his foul trouble really kept him from getting into any kind of flow in today's game. So I can't really judge.