2013 Bracketbuster

wadszip

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match-ups are starting to get leaked.

Idaho (173) @ Idaho State (342) is confirmed. I'm surprised that isn't a reccuring series. Must be some bad blood.

It's confirmed that Detroit (away) and Valpo (home) will be getting TV games, but the opponents haven't been announced yet.

Outside of the TV games, geography is the main factor and RPI means almost nothing.

Match-ups are starting to get leaked.

Idaho (173) @ Idaho State (342) is confirmed. I'm surprised that isn't a reccuring series. Must be some bad blood.

It's confirmed that Detroit (away) and Valpo (home) will be getting TV games, but the opponents haven't been announced yet.

Outside of the TV games, geography is the main factor and RPI means almost nothing.

I think this is more like Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and Cal Poly Pomona. :P Idaho was once a member of the Pac-8, while Idaho State has always been minor league. Those of us outside of Tater Country however can't tell the difference. They're all tots to us.

Please explain. Never seen such arrogance on this board. Neither side will get an at-large. Not even close. And ND State kills any little hope Akron had at one. One win at home and Akron is national champ bound. Win the MAC first.

Not arrogance. Belmont is ranked #18 in the RPI. They're the best team Ohio will face all season, and Belmont will be angry.

Do you seriously think Akron will get an at-large bid? I mean Akron should focus on winning the MAC before a Final Four or National title. Not to mention, the Ohio win Saturday is one game. Ohio was outplayed and Akron played incredibly well. But don't think it will happen like that again.

Do you seriously think Akron will get an at-large bid? I mean Akron should focus on winning the MAC before a Final Four or National title. Not to mention, the Ohio win Saturday is one game. Ohio was outplayed and Akron played incredibly well. But don't think it will happen like that again.

No one around here is predicting Final Four or National Title. Chill out.