Sign in to follow this  
Wally B

Bowl has been sold for huge profit!

On 9/15/2020 at 2:24 PM, Blue & Gold said:

I know this is hard to comprehend, but I loved the Rubber Bowl. When it got new turf and a facelift plus new benches it was an impressive place. The Zips had enough good games there whereby you were always hoping they could do it again. My memories are also impacted because my dad and I would go to most of the games. He loved to see the Zips play and enjoyed every minute there. I miss him, the bowl and good Zip football.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, 72 Roo said:

I know this is hard to comprehend, but I loved the Rubber Bowl. When it got new turf and a facelift plus new benches it was an impressive place. The Zips had enough good games there whereby you were always hoping they could do it again. My memories are also impacted because my dad and I would go to most of the games. He loved to see the Zips play and enjoyed every minute there. I miss him, the bowl and good Zip football.

I also loved the Rubber Bowl. To help refresh your memories I suggest buying one or two of the following and installing it/them in your bathroom.

image.pngimage.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ZM, what makes you think I don't have one or two of them already in the house. My wife and girls hate 'em, but as I said, I loved the bowl. 😁

On 9/17/2020 at 12:58 PM, Zipmeister said:

I also loved the Rubber Bowl. To help refresh your memories I suggest buying one or two of the following and installing it/them in your bathroom.

image.pngimage.png

Don't forget to install them so everyone (usually teenage girls) can see it whenever the door is open. It was always fun seeing first timers realize that...