Future Gold Medalist?

Z.I.P.

Is this kid (he actually appears to be a 20 y.o. freshman -- dob 1992) the best Akron athlete of all time? His best jump this indoor season is a foot-and a-half higher than the #2 jump. He's like 4" away from the junior record. Recruiting this performer is a tribute to long-time coach Dennis Mitchell and his staff. Expect him to win both indoor and outdoor NCAA titles this year! Where is the NCAA outdoor meet? I'm willing to get the tailgate started at either Eugene or Sacramento, if Zipmeister brings eighteen feet of ales.

Is this kid (he actually appears to be a 20 y.o. freshman -- dob 1992) the best Akron athlete of all time? His best jump this indoor season is a foot-and a-half higher than the #2 jump. He's like 4" away from the junior record. Recruiting this performer is a tribute to long-time coach Dennis Mitchell and his staff. Expect him to win both indoor and outdoor NCAA titles this year! Where is the NCAA outdoor meet? I'm willing to get the tailgate started at either Eugene or Sacramento, if Zipmeister brings eighteen feet of ales.

This kid is a kid; dob is May 1994; 18 years old! Great job by Mr. Barber and Coach Mitchell!