Chris McKnight

Hilltopper

After watching last nights Div. 1 semi-final game I have to say my first impression is not good. He seemed slow and disinterested. His shot selection was poor and and he threw up alot of airballs. The biggest thing was his lack of hustle. Their opponent was off to the races on every possesion yet he just plodded up the floor with no sense of urgency. His man had quite a few slams on fast breaks. Lets hope KD can light a fire under this kid.

i didn't see the game but i think you guys are being a little too harsh on the kid. he's played well all year and he is not expected to come in next year and start. all he needs to do is replace what futch did last year and he should be able to do that while making the team more athletic. akron will be a vetrean team next year so they will have a year to bring the kids along slowly (at least i hope) :screwks:

Interesting I watched the game and thought just the oppisite. 7 of 9 from the floor and dominant inside when he received the ball. In the last two games he was 16 of 19 from the floor. If they got him the ball they win. He will be an impact player at Akron.(Lots of airballs?).3 misses in 2 games I guess you do choose to be negative.