Ricky Jackson/McKinley

exexec

This young man can play ball. I have been following him since he was a strating freshman for St. Thomas. This would be a great pickup fpr the Zips. Big srong kid can play both inside and outside. As long as he goes to class and gives 110% he should be fine.

This young man can play ball. I have been following him since he was a strating freshman for St. Thomas. This would be a great pickup fpr the Zips. Big srong kid can play both inside and outside. As long as he goes to class and gives 110% he should be fine.
That's just it he probably won't I KNOW THIS KID...and he is not very smart.

Questions:Are we recruiting both Ricky and Lance Jeter at this point? Which player do you think would benefit the program more?Is Ricky academically eligible?Would we ask Ricky to walk on for a year, while giving the available scholarship to Jeter?-Ricky is an outstanding athlete - he even started hitting 3's toward the end of the year. He carried McKinley on his back during both the Cincinnati North College Hill and the Toledo St. John's games (Morgan was in foul trouble in each.)

Yeah, Raymar's one of the best high school players I've ever seen. I remember watching Buchtel's Doylan Robinson back when he got a lot of hype and I think Raymar's quite a bit better than Doylan was.But he was offered by both Michigan State and UConn - long shot that we could have landed him.