George Thomas

The Hip Zip

Before the season is over and before I forget to do so I would just like to thank Mr. Thomas for his coverage of the Zips this season. 100% better than what had been the past norm IMO and a job very well done. Great article on Tree !! It appears that these two have developed a great relationship.

Before the season is over and before I forget to do so I would just like to thank Mr. Thomas for his coverage of the Zips this season. 100% better than what had been the past norm IMO and a job very well done. Great article on Tree !! It appears that these two have developed a great relationship.

I have to agree. Very good coverage for the most part from GT. I think the Zips deserved a beat writer to travel with the team as Elton Alexander does but thats a budgetary call and the BJ would rather cover Can't state (per Ron Ledgard). Lets hope GT stays on the Akron beat for a while.

have to agree. Very good coverage for the most part from GT. I think the Zips deserved a beat writer to travel with the team as Elton Alexander does but thats a budgetary call and the BJ would rather cover Can't state (per Ron Ledgard). Lets hope GT stays on the Akron beat for a while.

The BJ decided several years ago to gear their coverage of prep and college sports to the areas the prurchase the BJ, with the exception of tOSU coverage. For Can't & Akron, for the most part they try to be equal with the coverage of FB & BB. George covers U of A and Storm covering Can't. The budget for traveling precludes George from going on many road trips.

I do feel that he has done a good job and I hope that the BJ will continue to have him cvoer U of A.

Before the season is over and before I forget to do so I would just like to thank Mr. Thomas for his coverage of the Zips this season.
George isn't going anywhere, he covers football too. Still a good idea for a thread. Thanks George. :wave:

It was important for me to do justice to a story on Tree for one reason: we attended the same high school. I graduated nine years prior to his birth, but once a Panther...

+1