2013 MAC Men's Basketball Tournament

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think they will given the aforementioned fatigue factor, but a Buffalo win tonight earns them the title of best #8 seed the MAC has ever seen. I don't see Regan having another game like yesterday for the rest of this tourney though.

No he won't ever, that's how bad and slow Ball State was. I told my wife the guy gets 30 tonight and may not have 7 against k ent . The F lashes are far from a defensive power though.

may not need that to tire them out... both are poor defensive teams and there should be a quick paced, up and down the floor type game

With Alex I would agree with you, but I'm not sure Melo is ready to run an up-tempo type of game. Plus it is tournament time, and in the tournament games tend to slow down and play at a little lower score.

For my money, I'm rooting for Buffalo. I don't believe that they can win 4 games in 5 days (at least one going into overtime) with that roster. Just too much to ask of McCrae. Watching them so far tonight you can already see some fatigue as they are way off from the 3 line.

Of course following only the play by play gives you interesting things like this:

GOODSON,DARREN GOOD GOOD

by GOODSON,DARREN

Don't know where he came from but he is definitely added a dimension to Holt and Evans. 7 points already.

It always surprises me when a fan of a team wants to play an easy team to win something. I want the best!

I would be happy playing the best in the NCAA tourney. Nobody in the MAC is the best. I want to get to the tourney first and then I am all about playing the best.

Besides, we are the best in the MAC. We can't play ourselves. : )

Can't will not be worn out by this game. They will just be warmed up. The Zips may come in a little cold. All the Zips have to do is play two halves like the second half at the JAR last week. I expect the Zips to play two halves better than last week's second half. They've had a full week now to put their best PG option together. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night's game.

Can't will not be worn out by this game. They will just be warmed up. The Zips may come in a little cold. All the Zips have to do is play two halves like the second half at the JAR last week. I expect the Zips to play two halves better than last week's second half. They've had a full week now to put their best PG option together. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night's game.

With all due respect Dave, what about this season gives you the impression that we are going to play two halves better than last week's second half? This team may well win, but I'm not counting on two full halves of good basketball from them. I gave up on that ship a long time ago.

Just a hunch. ;) I could be wrong, but I think this team has more to give than what we've seen to date.

I agree.

CK uses the Boston analogy. I would like to use the Charlie Batch analogy when discussing our point guard problems. Last year, Charlie Batch started and lost to a bad Cleveland team. One week later, he beat the future Super Bowl champion in the Ravens. A player can really get up to speed in one week. I look for better guard play this week.