VCU Vs. Akron

lance99

Forsythe is important IF Zeke gets in foul trouble. Other than that, maybe 5 minutes.

Deji I wasn't expecting to play anyways, but if Walsh is out to his loss hurts a little more.

Like I said in the earlier post, Walsh is easily the toughest of the three to lose. He's been in a bit of a slump lately, but our backcourt is already a little thin already, and he's a veteran that we rely on.

I agree losing Walsh would be huge but I think he'll play, he's too competitive not to

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forsythe is important IF Zeke gets in foul trouble. Other than that, maybe 5 minutes.

Deji I wasn't expecting to play anyways, but if Walsh is out to his loss hurts a little more.

Like I said in the earlier post, Walsh is easily the toughest of the three to lose. He's been in a bit of a slump lately, but our backcourt is already a little thin already, and he's a veteran that we rely on.

Walsh comes in and makes big plays and is a reliable free throw shooter. This hurts a lot.

Reggie, Jake and Chauncey need to step up big time. We already know Zeke and Tree will be there.

Pat played a total of 9 minutes in our last two games -- 2 and 7.

VCU is a smaller team with their tallest player being essentially Tree's size. If Zeke needs a breather the rotation will have to change a little.

B Walsh is a different story. He played 25 minutes and scored 2 against Can't then played 28 and 8 against OU. If he misses we'll need Reggie to step in but I think Walsh is a gamer and your going to see him rally, but if he can't give you real minutes he needs to get off the floor and it becomes next man up.

Anybody that thinks Akron will win tonight can triple their money. Ten cent bet returns thirty cents.

It would be the first time in the KD era that Akron would upset a team favored by this much.

10 cents will get you 40 cents now. If anybody is confident, that is a very nice return.

Seems to be the 12 seeds day :eek: