VCU Vs. Akron

lance99

I appreciate Walsh being a gamer but he has looked beat since he stepped on the floor. How do the coaches not see that? Three missed threes that would have been better coming of Kretzer or McAdams hand. Please keep him on the bench the rest of the game...what are you saving your time outs for at this point - call at TO and pull the guy out.

Had to get his name corrected..

Ouch

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest disappointment for me is allowing them 2nd and 3rd opportunities, and few offensive rebounds. When they are shooting 70% and you give them 2nd and 3rd tries, what do you think that takes their effective shooting percentage to?

Pull the team off the floor..we have no business being here evidently...national tv lose by the biggest margin today..I will pull for shaka to win it all. With all that's being said on our worst night of theyear..vcu is hitting at almost 70 percent...no one could have beat them tonight

They definitely deserve to be there

They don't deserve whats happening to them right now

I am truly sorry things went so far south, so fast. :( (Just got done with all-day meetings.)

It's tough to compare compare relatives speeds until teams are on the floor at the same time. Once that happens, however, ... (Just saw Kretzer get his pocket picked, and he didn't even know how it happened.)

VCU shooting out the lights couldn't have been predicted, but that just turned a 20-point lead into a 35-point lead. This team is still better than the versions that lost to Gonzaga (2009) and Notre Dame (2011), but the matchup was just absolutely horrendous. Louisville might have been the only one that would have been worse.

I love these players.

My faith is shaken in the coach.

The writing was on the wall. Know there will be pressure and control the ball.

Absolutely nothing tactical was prepared for this game.

This is not Dambrot's fault. We are playing a faster, more talented opponent. Nothing KD can do about that.....still a KD fan. He's the best coach we have at this University.

Maybe 600..I see tressel, the mayor, proenza...I know I wish to hell I didn't waste my time and money on this...shaka vs keith..no contest

I've met some negative people on here, extremely negative for that matter, but you sir, take the cake. I can handle the loss, I can handle losing by a large margin. Hell, I can handle my school getting embarrassed thoroughly. However, you have sucked any entertainment value that was left. Welcome to zipsnation.org. I'll be taking a hiatus from this forum until at least football season. To any family members of our seniors, thank you so much for everything that you have given to our program. Enjoy, sorry guys.

I'm embarrassed that Shaka Smart ever was a part of the Akron organization. Being down this much, still pressing and chucking up 3's. Doesn't get much lower than that.

Bull. The only feelings Zips fans should be having about Shaka Smart are ones like, "Why isn't he our coach?"

How do you think his relationship with Keith would be if in the post-game presser he said he tried to go easy on the Zips once they were up by 40? Blowout = blowout. No way to play nice in a game like this.