ZipsBrad

MAC Championship - Behind the Scenes Documentary

I love this team. I started following the Zips in 2009 when I came to Akron, and I never could have expected the sports memories. There's something special about knowing that's your school. It's something that rooting for OSWho never accomplished for me in my time prior to becoming a Zip. I have so much pride in MY school.

Well done, indeed. I especially liked the locker room stuff.

One note, though, the shot with the porta potties in front of the Clevelander was, well let's just say, eye-catching.

:D

Well done - even a brief appearance by GoZips didn't hurt it. ;)

LOL, had to view it a second time to see my fat butt. About fifty-five seconds in there I was waddling along in the Q lobby.

I am hoping they release the inspirational/motivational pep talk that was shown on the bus ride to the Q.

I have not seen it myself. Though, I have a 16 second speaking part at the end of the video. Nice gift to me from the team.

@GoZips, you'll recall that Hilltopper and I were just a few steps in front of you. They waved us scrubs out of the way so they could get a clear shot of the superstar. :D

I watched last night and there are quite a few recognizable faces on there. The footage in the locker room afterward was priceless. Nice job!